TOP 5 REASONS TO USE ACUPUNCTURE:
1. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services – National Institutes of Health Guidance on Low Back Pain recommend acupuncture
2. The World Health Organisation has developed a list of 27 conditions for which it recommends acupuncture after its evidence review
3. Scotland’s National Clinical Guideline for the Management of chronic pain recommends acupuncture for low back pain and osteoarthritis, characterising the strength of the evidence as Grade A (the highest support available)
4. The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) recommends a course of acupuncture for the prevention of migraines and tension-type headaches. In fact, acupuncture is the only treatment recommended for the prevention of tension-type headaches
5. The Joint Commission, which accredits more than 21,000 hospitals, health care organizations and programs in the United States and globally, recommends acupuncture as a first-line treatment in the management of pain
Bet you didn't know
Acupuncture has been helping people just like you for 2,000 years.
Acupunctue is FDA approved and is a safe and effective medicine with little to no side effects.
Routine health problems and chronic conditions, for which drug therapy and surgery have not been effective, often benefit from Acupuncture / Oriental Medicine.
The World Health Organization has approved the following list of conditions that effectively treated with acupuncture;